5/10/2021
Hey Everyone! Another week flew by!
We have been mega busy this week. We have been doing lots of different service projects around the area. We basically spent a whole day doing service with projects such as picking up and loading rocks onto a trailer, mowing lawns, moving furniture and more. It's been a great experience and has been so humbling to be able to help everyone as I go about the week. I always think about the Savior Jesus Christ and what He did and his example of service. We have been pretty busy as well with visiting people we are teaching and members of the ward as well. We were able to visit a few less active families in the ward as well and get to know them. We have been doing a lot of street contacting this week as well. We saw a couple tarantulas this week as well. They were about as big as your palm of your hand. I've been reading in Mosiah in the Book of Mormon recently; it's a wonderful book. Well I hope you all have a great week!
Pictures:
1. One of the spiders we saw.
2. Our district went to B-dubs after our district council this week.
3. We had exchanges with the YSA Elders this week.



No comments:
Post a Comment