5/24/2021
Hey everyone how's it going? This week was really amazing! Last night I got my transfer news and I'm going to be leaving to Valley Hi/Lackland area. It's on the southern west side of San Antonio. I'll be with Elder Larsen and I’ll be the District Leader down there. I'm super excited but really sad at the same time because that means I'll be leaving the Bulverde ward. Right now we have an investigator who is progressing alot! Her name is Vicki. She also has a son named Jaku. We just got them to come to church yesterday and they loved it! We plan to invite them to be baptized eventually. I have had lots of amazing spiritual experiences as I've served in this area and begun to teach Vicki and others. We had a lesson just last Wednesday and it was very amazing! We taught the message of the restoration and the Spirit was so strong and we all felt God’s love for us that night.
The members here are amazing so if you ever decide to visit North San Antonio over in the Bulverde ward, you will find a warm welcome!
Over all this transfer has been amazing and I have learned so much and my testimony has grown so much. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Pictures:
1. Me and Elder Riggs. We did an overnight exchange and had so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment