Thursday, July 16, 2020

July 13, 2020


Hey Everyone!! Hope your week was super great. This week went super fast and really fun. We got 2 more Elders that moved to Eagle Pass so at the moment we have 6 Elders in our 2 bedroom apartment. Elder Ward is one of the Elders and it's pretty awesome because I was with him in my last area. As a fun thing for the 6 of us we all play basketball for lunch and dinners. The Missionary work is doing super good. We’re finding lots of people over Facebook and it's pretty fun to share quick messages and brighten other people's day. It's super hot right now in Eagle Pass so I'm super happy that were not biking all the time haha. A little funny story for this week was Elder McAvoy found a little baby lizard in his bed haha. He usually pulls out his mattress and sleeps on the ground because he too tall for the bunk bed. But it was so funny because it scared him. We put the lizard in a cup and named him Diego. Also I finished the Book of Mormon for the second time on my mission and it was super amazing. I really love the Book of Mormon and it teaches so many amazing things. My testimony is so much stronger for it and I know it's true. I'm now going to be mainly studying the Book of Mormon in Spanish. I hope you all had a great week, its good talking to y’all!!

-Elder Portlock

Pictures for the week.

1. Diego the lizard. 

2. The 6 of us Elders.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 9/27/2021 1. And it came to pass that I, Elder Orson Portlock, having seen much success during my ministry in San Antonio and having grow...