7/6:
Hey everyone!
Hope your week went great!!!
This week was a
little normal. We found 9 new people to teach this week from online
referals and things which was awesome. We got to have our first online
church on zoom which was really cool. In my personal studys I'm really
close to the end of the Book of mormon. I'm in the book of Ether so I
only have about 20ish more chapters left. Its been really fun reading
and studying The Book of mormon this year and I cant wait to start over
again soon. One of the recent chapters that I really liked was the last
chapter of mormon in chapter 9. It's so good! If you havent read it
recently go and read it. The promises and things that are in it are
really amazing.
I don't have a whole lot to write this week but I'll try to write more next week. I hope you all Have a great week!!!
Adios!
Orson Portlock has been called to serve for 2 years in the Texas San Antonio Mission, speaking Spanish.
Thursday, July 16, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/27/2021 1. And it came to pass that I, Elder Orson Portlock, having seen much success during my ministry in San Antonio and having grow...
-
4/19/2021 Hey everyone! I hope you had a great week! This week was pretty busy. We had a lot things happen. On Tuesday we had a few vi...
-
9/6/2021 Hey everyone! Happy Labor Day! This week went by so fast. We had our zone conferences this week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Frid...
-
Monday Feb. 3, 2020 Hey everyone, I hope you’re having a great week. For me this week went super fast. We had our Zone conference thi...
No comments:
Post a Comment