Friday, July 3, 2020

6/29/2020


Hey Family and friends.

This week went super great for us. First I wanted to tell ya about some of the miracles we had. Me and Elder Johnson set some goals last week for finding. We set our goal to find 7 people and we ended up reaching that. It was really hard this week to do that but we did accomplish them. It was really awesome. There was a couple times when we called a number and it wasn't the person number we were looking for and we ended up asking them if we could share a message with them and setting a return appointment. It was amazing to see that the Lord was helping us and putting people in our path. We are trying to set up some English classes in our area and we have gotten a couple calls already from people who are really interested. We’re excited to start teaching English jaja. We had our first Baptism in our area on Saturday and that was super amazing. We were trying to plan it all out and it was stressful because you had to follow all these guidelines because of the virus. But everything worked out and it was really cool getting to bring someone closer to our Heavenly Father and onto the path. The members have been giving us lots of food because they want us to be safe and stuff because of the virus. So we always have dinners and extra food at the church jaja. We also helped out with another food distribution this week in Carriszo Springs. It was pretty fun to help out with. I'm getting really close to finishing the Book of Mormon. I'm in 4th Nephi so I'll finish the Book of Mormon in no time. It's all downhill from there and sometimes hard to stop reading jaja. I really love reading and learning from it. It's so amazing and everything it teaches is so true and I have a very strong testimony of it. I hope everyone is having a super great week.

Talk to y’all again later.

Pictures from this week. 

1. Service from this week at the food distribution 

2. Pictures from the Magaly’s Baptism 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 9/27/2021 1. And it came to pass that I, Elder Orson Portlock, having seen much success during my ministry in San Antonio and having grow...