Monday, December 16, 2019




December 16, 2019


Hey everyone, I hope you had a great week. This week we have been working really hard. We found 7 new people to teach and it's been really fun. We have also been doing a lot with light the world. We did a service project on Friday and we handed out food at a food distribution place. It was really fun because we got to talk and get to know all kinds of people. After that we got to take some of the extra food home too haha. We had a ward Christmas party after that. It was fun because they had lots of food and lots of music. We ended bringing a ton of tamales home because they had so many extra. So now we have a fridge full of tamales haha. We also wrapped book of Mormons and the members were going to hand them out as Christmas gifts. It's really fun to do all these activities.

Funny story.  I guess everyone in my district likes to play Pokémon and they all have cards and everything and play it on p-days. So I ended up getting a card deck and I'm learning how to play now haha.

We have a person on date for baptism next week so that's super exciting. He's 9 years old and his name is Jeriah and he is so awesome. His family aren’t members but his grandpa and us have been working with him and he's really excited and ready to be baptized. 

We are working on a couple other people and trying to get a date for them. It's really cool to help people and change their lives. All the people we teach and find are ready to be taught the truth. Light the world has been a really good way to find people. We use Facebook a lot too for online proselyting which is cool to. 

We’re all getting excited for Christmas and we have a little tree in our apartment haha. We get to go zone conference next week and get Christmas presents and that's something exciting. 

I hope ya’ll have an awesome week and keep on lighting the world. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and everything. I love and miss you all.


These are some of the pictures from this week.

Us playing Pokemon, our Christmas Tree, The wrapped book of Mormon present,  the ward Christmas party, and the food distribution center.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 9/27/2021 1. And it came to pass that I, Elder Orson Portlock, having seen much success during my ministry in San Antonio and having grow...