Monday, April 26, 2021

 4/26/21

Hey y'all!

I hope everyone's week was good. Things in Texas have been doing really well. I got the second Covid vaccine shot and have been feeling a little sick the last few days. Hopefully I feel better and can get back to normal missionary work. 

We've have had lots of lessons this week with our investigators and taught 2 of them how to do family history. It was super fun. I also learned how to index. It’s so fun indexing so if you haven't tried it, do it! Me and Elder Sherman played a duet in church on Sunday. We played “Be Still My Soul.” It was pretty fun playing in church in front of everyone. I didn't even feel nervous Haha. Well sorry that's about it for this week. Hope you all have good one!  

1. Elder Sherman in the rain directing traffic at a service event. 

2. Me and Elder Sherman in rain 

3. Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 9/27/2021 1. And it came to pass that I, Elder Orson Portlock, having seen much success during my ministry in San Antonio and having grow...