Monday, March 29, 2021

 3/29/2021

Hey everyone! 

I hope you had a really week. This week flew by so fast. There wasn't a whole lot that happened.

On Tuesday we went to Pete's Provisions food center where we did a few hours of service there. We stocked a ton of bread and baked goods. The shelves were like overflowing haha. 

On Wednesday we had District Council and that went super good. I gave a training about why the Book of Mormon is important in teaching and how we can use it to answer questions of the soul. 

On Friday we had exchanges with the Alamo YSA 1st Elders and that was super fun. We had a pretty full day of lessons and I gave a baptismal interview for a person named Bart who is getting baptized this week. We set up so many lessons for the next day too. 

On Sunday night we helped manage the comments for the Easter Hossana live event that our mission was doing. It was super fun to watch and manage. 

Other than that we have been visiting members of the Bulverde Ward and sharing an Easter Message with them. It's been super fun.

I'm reading in the Book of Mormon right now and it's so much fun. I love the stories in 1st Nephi because they can teach us so much. 

Well I hope you all have a super great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 9/27/2021 1. And it came to pass that I, Elder Orson Portlock, having seen much success during my ministry in San Antonio and having grow...