7/19/2021
Hey everyone! This was such a great week.
The highlight of my week was on Friday when we got to go to the temple. It was one the best experiences I have ever had in my life. I love the temple so much and it’s brought so many blessing into my life. The San Antonio Texas Temple is such a beautiful temple and it's even more beautiful on in the inside. I learned so much from going to the temple and my testimony as been strengthened and knowledge of our Heavenly Father’s plan has increased as well.
If I was to give anyone any advice it would be to prepare yourself to go to the temple because you will feel God’s love at a new level and feel closer to him than ever. I know this to be true for myself.
I got to go on exchanges with the Assistants this week. I was able to go with Elder Hoffman into the Deerfield area. It was such a fun day and I learned so much about being a missionary. I learned a lot that you don't have to always be in a hurry, that it’s better to slow down and look around. There are so many people around and each one is a child of God. We got to talk to a lot of people on that exchange and it was really amazing.
This week I also went on exchanges with Elder Hafen in Hondo. It was such a good experience as well. We did service for a member named Brother Greaves. He is like half active because of his job but one of the strongest members of the church I have ever met. We helped strip some wood for a shed he's making. He taught me and Elder Hafen so much that day about the scriptures and the church.
On Sunday we did a blitz with the sister Missionaries in Heritage. Their names are Sister Huntington and Tobler. It was a super great day and me and Elder Larson had a really awesome contact. We were walking and talked to this man named Marcel Arispe. He was super interested and we ended up going inside and sharing the Restoration with Him and his family. He really liked the Book of Mormon and wants to know if it's really true. One of my favorite things he said a lot was that Jesus is first and so he gathered all his family because Jesus is really important to him. He wants to bring his whole family to church on Sunday this week so we are going to have another lesson with him soon. We are so excited to start teaching this family.
Well I am super happy and doing really good. This Spanish is doing great as well! I hope y'all have a great week!
Pictures for this week:
1. Our temple group on Friday.
2. The Ray's, Elder Thatcher and me
3. Me and Elder Hoffman on exchanges.



No comments:
Post a Comment