3/1/2021
Hey everyone. I hope your week was super great.
This week went super fast and I'm pretty sad about it because we got our transfer news already. I'll be staying in Bulverde but my companion Elder Merritt will be getting transferred so I only have a few days left with him. I'll be companions with Elder Sherman now. I'm so excited for transfers this Thursday.
This week we did a lot of finding through Facebook as well as our Areabook. We also had a few opportunities to go and serve in the community. We went to a member’s house and helped move some huge rocks and it was super fun. We spent about 1 hour moving rocks to help someone with their backyard.
Also I got to go on exchanges with the Elders in Smithson valley and was able to go to service at a food bank called Provisions.
Not much has changed in our teaching pool but we are having a lot of progress with the people we are teaching.
I hope that y'all have a super good week and I'll talk to you more next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment