1/4/2021
This week not much happened. We were put into quarantine last preparation day (Monday) so we haven't done anything really interesting. We do get out of quarantine today so that's awesome and everything. I'm happy for the New Year and for the opportunity we all have to make some goals and resolutions. As a missionary we make lots of goals. Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. We learn daily how to plan and make goals so we can be more effective teachers and ministers. I've seen so many blessings of making goals in my life and mission. This last week while we were in quarantine I decided to make a goal to memorize Doctrine & Covenants section 4 in Spanish. I had learned it in English when I was a deacon so I decided to do that instead. I practiced daily and made it a goal to memorize a new part of it by the end of the day and now since a week has gone by, I can say it in Spanish perfectly. I have a testimony of when we put our minds to something and focus on the positive, we will find success. I love you all and I hope you have a really good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment