9/14/2020
Hey everyone I hope your week was really good and you all had fun. This week went pretty fast here and it’s because we have been working really hard. We found 7 new people to teach and one of them really wants to come to church and learn the gospel and everything. She has a couple kids and is super awesome. We found her just as a referral for missionaries. Hopefully we can get her coming to church more and stuff. It just goes to show that there are always people out there who are ready to learn and are waiting for us to help. It’s kind of what I talked about last week or so, the elect. We have had lots of fun doing service this week as well. We did some more service at the Rockwell’s and helped them dig a hole for a tree they’re planting. We also helped them with some bikes and changing a tire and cleaning. We got our transfer news last night and Elder Lemke and I are both moving to Seguin TX. We still cover the same area of De Zavala but we are in a new district and apartment. Almost everyone in our mission is basically training now and so all the zone leaders are split and working together while they train. It's going to be really awesome with all these missionaries coming in. So now me and Elder Lemke have to pack up all over again. Today we went bowling and got haircuts so that was super fun. I'm super excited for this next transfer happening. I'll be hitting my year mark pretty soon so it's just really cool to look back see where I've been and who I'm becoming. I wish I had a longer email but I'll send some pictures.
I hope you all have a super good week!!!
- Elder Portlock
1. This is a Sign we saw and we totally had to get a picture with us in it haha.
2. The 4 of us all decided to go bowling and it was super fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment