Thursday, May 14, 2020

May 11, 2020


Hey everyone. 

This week was great. We had a little bit of a slow week but the highlight was we got another companion. Elder Ward came from serving in Argentina and we all got put into a trio. It's been pretty fun hearing all of his stories and stuff. 

We’ve been showing him all around our area and so we’ve been to the Alamo, the river walk downtown. It's really fun to see. 

Our mission had a conference quote competition too and everyone got to choose a quote they liked and we all voted to see which one was the coolest. The whole mission was pretty excited for it. 

The quote that won was...

"Having faith allows me to believe that there will be light again. And that light will be even brighter because I have walked through the dark."

We took a trip to Raising Canes Chicken and that was super good too. I love their chicken haha.

We called home on Sunday for Mothers day and that was really cool, 

And I got to see my whole family too. 

We got transfers and I got called to Eagle Pass which is literally on the border. It's going to be really fun and a great opportunity to get better at Spanish. I'll also be in another trio of Elders so that will be pretty fun. 

Sorry this email is pretty small. 
I hope y’all have a great week! 

Pictures of the week:


1. Me, Elder Corry and Ward

2. Me in front of the River walk.

3 My mom and me over hangouts

4. Cool art we saw on the river. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 9/27/2021 1. And it came to pass that I, Elder Orson Portlock, having seen much success during my ministry in San Antonio and having grow...